Sunday, April 29, 2012

Inspired to Link

Some rights reserved by ...-Wink-...

 

What’s your parenting Achilles’ heel?
"I think moms often have our own versions of the Achilles’ heel. Those little issues that get under your skin, even if they don’t seem to bother anyone else.The things we’re most sensitive about, worry the most about, spend the most time defending to ourselves or justifying to others."

 

I’m Christian, unless you’re gay.
"Before I go on, I feel I must say something one time. Today’s post is not about homosexuality. It’s not about Christians. It’s not about religion. It’s not about politics. It’s about something else altogether. Something greater. Something simpler.

It’s about love.

It’s about kindness.

It’s about friendship

“Oh, but you’re not gay? You’re clean, and well dressed, and you have a job? You look the way I think you should look? You act the way I think you should act? You believe the things I think you should believe? Then I’m definitely a Christian. To you, today, I’m a Christian. You’ve earned it.”

 

A Teen’s Brave Response to “I’m Christian, Unless You’re Gay”
NOTE: Yes, I bet you can guess where this is going, but definitely worth a read.

 

Want to understand today's kids? Read this…
We, the Web Kids

1 comment:

  1. I'll return to read the second link, Kristi, but wanted to tell you I loved the first one. I have a personal story that connects powerfully with it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete