Friday, February 3, 2012

I've Got Nothing

It is Friday so I need to make sure a post is up before I go to bed. Well, I am on my way to sleep, one way or another, and I've got nothing for you. I am pretty sure that as we approached Friday I thought of a couple of brilliant options. I am almost certain that near the end of the week (remember Saturday - Wednesday) I had an idea ruminating. Now that it is Friday and school is nearly upon us again and I've got nothing. I think my body may be fighting the crud going around as last night I fell asleep at 7pm, just after putting G down. When my husband got home and found me curled up, he woke me with a kiss. I put clean sheets on the bed (accomplishment) and crawled in. So, I got 12 hours of sleep last night and I am still ready to fall over, with a scratchy throat and all, before 9 p.m. It just means you'll have to check back and see what brilliance I remember tomorrow! For right now, I've got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment